Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Monday, June 27, 2005

TOUGH LUCK


As I look back on the days when I was still desperately looking for a job, I realized that everything came about through 70% effort and 30% luck. SVI Connect was not one of the call centers I imagined to be my environment. It was the very first firm I tried applying on. The next thing I knew, I was already starting my speech training. Then a week after I was in my skills training. Afterwards I was off to incubation. Now here I am - officially over with classroom training. Though I expect to get a sale through "luck", I still have the blood of a philosopher running in my veins. I remembered my icon's words:

"A (wo)man who relies solely on the powers of lady fortuna is not considered to be a gentle(wo)man endowed with virtu." -Niccolo Machiavelli

So now that my Mom has finally gave in to my being a contact center agent, I think I should start knowing the essence of the word FOCUS. Despite the reputation that call centers are just stepping stones for desperate fresh grads, people don't know how tiring it is to blabber in the wee hours of the night. Its also not that easy to cope with Americnas who loves to say "we're not interested". Getting a a sale for me would be far from now because I must first start focusing on work.
Its time to get serious to be able to earn my dough.

Free Glitter Graphics, Cartoon Dolls, Animated Icons, Friendster Graphics, Piczo Graphics, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace layouts, Doll Codes from http://www.freeglitters.com jheng blabbered @ 12:04:00 AM Free Glitter Graphics, Cartoon Dolls, Animated Icons, Friendster Graphics, Piczo Graphics, MySpace Graphics, MySpace Codes, MySpace layouts, Doll Codes from http://www.freeglitters.com


|

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

{jHenG}{21}{tRaVeLagEnT}

[extrovert][natural nocturnal][shopaholic][spoiled brat][makeup junkie][hard-nosed][politics enthusiast][socially diabled][fire starter][future senator][coffee freak][fashion guru][fears clowns][artist in her own right][has a passion for the aesthetical][gimekera][queen paranoia][pigs out often][bargain queen][pragmatist][accessory freak][pink baby][water person][mall rat][acrophobic][insatiable][moody][rnb princess][2nd Machiavelli][stoic][baby powder dependent][biatch][obsesssive compulsive][frustrated writer][babaeng bading][motor mouth][giggleish][jlo fan][cartoon freak][smoker][unica hija][lactose intolerant][camera whore][pessimist][grumpily impatient]

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us


Photobucket - Video and Image HostingJUDGEMENT DAY

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingA NEW PHASE

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingBUSSINESS KUNO

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingSUBIC ADVENTURE

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingTHE BEACH AT LAST

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingANG BWISET NA HEAT

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingNEW LAYOUT

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingITS BEEN A YEAR NOW

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingCOLLEGE DAYS ARE OVER

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingKAROL JOSEF WOJTYLA, REQUIESAT IN PACEM

Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com - Image hosted by ImageShack.us

Powered by TagBoard Message Board

Name

URL or Email

Shout outs(smilies)

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com